LJ Fultz/Russell Trueblood Touch Tomorrow Fund
This fund is named in honor of two men who served as President of the Board of Directors of the Lee John Fultz School, a school for special needs children located on Harrison Street. Originally called the Hopewell School, this institution provided educational services for up to 25-30 special needs children every school year. It operated from 1954-1991. Both of these men were instrumental in building a savings account to support the operation of the school. After the school closed, the fund lay dormant for 10 years, upon which time, the trustees decided to place the money with the Washington County Community Foundation in honor of LJ Fultz and Russell Trueblood. This is an unrestricted fund that will be flexible to meet the varying needs of Washington County.