Salem Presbyterian Church Fund
This fund was established by Helen Roberson, Dr. Edward DeJean and Elinor DeJean and added to by Robert E. Boggs. The disbursements from this fund are to be used to support the mission and operations of the Presbyterian Church in Salem.
Salem Presbyterian Church was founded August 14, 1817. Now located at 110 N. High Street in Salem, Indiana, the building was started in 1839 and completed in 1842. In 1956, a small education building replaced the former church manse.
Over the years, the congregation's faithful care of the beautiful old building has been a reflection of their loving care and nurturing of each other. While our congregation has never been large, through the decades, countless families have loved this church and worshiped in its Sanctuary.